AMCS Corporation offers its clients a variety of process related services. Today, AMCS is known as world-class supplier of the ULTRA Series® of cryogenic industrial gas plants, customer industrial gas plants, cryogenic gas processing plants, LNG plants, and non-cryogenic (VSA and PSA) industrial gas plants. Coupled with a robust portfolio of engineering technologies and services, AMCS excels at supplying cost effective solutions for its clients.
AMCS offers a deep breadth of global experience in the planning, design, fabrication, and erection of projects along with experience of operation of process plants and distribution of products. Our teams honed their expertise at the world's largest industrial gases companies. Now employing the collective skills and knowledge for AMCS customers, our teams deliver industrial gas, specialty gas, and other process plants with the exceptional technology, reliability, depth of project execution, and price that our customers expect from their first-tier suppliers.
Global Client Base:
We have completed projects in over 30 countries. The AMCS client base includes the world's major industrial gas companies, as well as international chemical, energy, metal, and EPC firms.
AMCS is organized to support the efficient, effective design and implementation of world class plants.
- The Process Systems Group (PSG) plan, designs, engineers, fabricates, erects, and commissions, industrial gas and other process plants throughout the world.
- The Engineered ServicesGroup (ESG) provides plant field services and engineering services to supervise field work, plant modifications, perform small plant project, and trouble shoot plant operating problems.
AMCS is proud that our clients consider us to be a supplier of quality, cost effective engineered solutions. We will continue to provide the plant, process services, and equipment which form the basis of our tremendous success, including:
- Plant Design including Rare Gases
- Plant Operation and Upgrades
- Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
- Operations and Energy Optimizations
- Safety Reviews and Accident Investigations
We are also committed to continuing the evolution of our portfolio to meet the changing needs of our customers.