Industrial gases are playing a bigger role than ever in the production of all types of glass by providing manufacturers the ingredients to generate high-quality industrial glass products while reducing emissions. AMCS ULTRA Series® plants generate industrial gases for owner operator or industrial gas companies that supply this industry.
- Specialty i.e. tubular
- Nitrogen , specific to Inerting and Purging in a Glass facility, is used to:
- Protect and inert vacuum tubes during manufacturing and storage
- Perform leak tests
- Inerting in float-glass furnace
- Oxygen, specific to combustion and chemical oxidation by replacing air in the Glass facility is used to:
- Coat ceramic work pieces
- increase the performance of oxygen lances
- improve glass ware finish by fire-polishing with Oxy-fuel burners
- reduce environmental emissions
- Argon, specific to low reactive gases, high inert capability, thermal conductivity and solubility in water and oils in the Glass facility, is used to:
- To fill incandescent light bulbs when mixed with nitrogen
- To fill florescent lamps
- Improved insulation in high efficiency windows
To learn more about AMCS ULTRA-N Series Nitrogen Plants click here.
To learn more about AMCS ULTRA-O Series Oxygen Plants click here.
To learn more about AMCS ULTRA-A Series ASU Plants click here.
To learn more about AMCS ULTRA Series® Plants click here.